Sunday, July 29, 2012

5 Things you didnt know about Ariana Grande

5 Things your Didn't Know about Ariana Grande


1. Her favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate.
"I love chocolate ice cream," Ariana said. "I'm pretty traditional...and I love rainbow sprinkles, its my favorite ice cream topping."
2. She loves pastel colors!
Ariana told her fans, "I love light pink...light yellow...and marshmallow white." 
3. She'd love to tour with Janelle Monet and Bruno Mars.
"They're two of my favorite artists right now," Ariana dished. So, when do tickets go on sale? We're there!
4. Her fave song (of her own) to sing is Honeymoon Avenue.
"Honeymoon Avenue is something that I literally lived," Ariana said, "So it hits home and it's my favorite sonically, and melodically, and lyrically I just think it's so clever."
5. When she was young, her idol was Judy Garland.
"When I was a little girl, I would watch The Wizard of Oz non-stop and just sit in front of my TV and just try to imitate her." Is it just us? Or does the red hair seem so much more fitting now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment